Search Forex

Custom Search

Songs

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Forex Trading--real, a Scam or a Gamble?


Over the past years, there has been speculations as to whether forex trading is real or just a large scam. This speculation arouse becasue a large percentage of forex traders lose money to forex trading. This nothwithstanding, some forex brokers have made the business of froex trading so difficult with their poor customer service, large spread, requotes and dealing desks. Most borkers claim they don't have a dealing desk. You cant know this until you commit your hard earned money into trading. That is when you start expereinceing requotes due to their slow servers.The question still remains. Is forex real, a gamble or the largest global financial scam? A lot of my clients havve asked me this question and I am going to give my personal unreserved opinion on this matter. The answer to this question can be looked at form three different perspective:A Scam?If you take forex to be a scam, are not wrong to have said that. You may have probably must have been faced with failed promises of their brokers. While you were demo trading, the speed of execution was absolutel out of this world. You had never a requote not until you started live trading. You got luck amd made some profits but withdrawal became as difficult as knocking your head against a brick wall. I have been down that lane. As at this moment, I have lost some money to a broker who refuse to credit my account after I have filled withdrawal request. All attempts to reach the broker has been futile. So, if I say forex is a scam, then I am justified. But, how do you spot a perfect forex broker? I will be sharing some tips with you in subsequent post

No comments:

Post a Comment